Bali Satria Wedding
Bali is the chosen venue for sweethearts from all over the world to be legally married. It is possible for most nationalities of the world to be legally married here in the beautiful island of Bali. People all over the world consider Bali to be a true paradise. Besides leisure and relaxation, Bali also offers many beautiful and romantic locations for those in love to experience a unique wedding.
According to the law No.1 of 1974 concerning marriage in Indonesia Canticle 2(1): “marriage is legitimate if it has been performed according to the laws of the respective religious beliefs of the parties concerned”
Generally, person of any nationality who would like to marry in Indonesia providing they hold one of the five religions recognized by Indonesia (Moslem, Catholic, Buddhist, Hinduism and Protestant) Marriages under Indonesian law are performed by religious minister and the catatan sipil (Civil Registrar) or by the Kantor Urusan Agama (Directorate of Islamic Religion Affairs)
Bali Wedding Places can help you to have a terrific time of spectacular wedding. We will design every part of your wedding according to your personal style, theme and size. Our team will handle the stressful part and manage the entire production and so all you have to worry about is saying “I do“
Person of non Islamic faith are required to file with the civil registry office in the regency where they want to hold ceremony a “ notice of intention to marry “as well as a “ Letter of No Impediment “ obtained from their consular representatives.
General requirements on marriage formalities in Indonesia as follow:
1. Copy of letter sign by the priest stating that have performed a religious ceremony according to their respective belief.
2. Widower must present a copy of death certificate of the former spouse. If there has been a divorce ,the decree must present a copy of divorced certificate.
3. Letter of No Impediment from Consulate General in Indonesia certifying that the couple has no objection to getting marriage in Indonesia.
4. Copy of Birth certificate
5. Copy of passport
6. Copy of the registration from the hotel/ villa where they staying at (reservation receipt)
7. 6 (six) Pieces of photo size 4 x 6 (groom in the right side)
8. Couple must give notice of their intention to the registrar of the marriage in he district where the marriages are to be performed by filling in the civil form from Civil Ministry. This notice must given at least 10 working days prior wedding date.
9. Other requirements according to Indonesia marriage laws
For the issue of the Letter of No Impediment to marriage by your consular representative you may need to present for your self and your fiancé(e), passport(s) that is valid for more than 6 month. The following countries have consulates or consular representative in Bali:
• Australia • Italy • United Kingdom • England • France • Japan • Netherlands • Mexico • Germany • Spain Switzerland and Austria • Norway and Denmark • United States of America • Sweden and Finlandia
with us – your wedding day is our creation