Experience an exotic and totally unique wedding or vow renewal ceremony on your dream day in Paradise. Imagine taking a regal seat atop an elaborately decorated Sumatran Elephant while your vows are taken under a traditional antique four post decorated Balinese Joglo a ceremonial pavilion, in and exotic wild and enchating atmosphire in the gardens of the Elephant Safari Park in Taro.
Our wedding assistants have professional background and extensive experience in offering the highest level of services to assists and ensure your magical moment will runs as smoothly as possible.
One the most important things for any couple considering marriage in Bali is Indonesia will generally agree to marry a couple who hold one of the 5 religions recognized in this country (Protestant, Catholic, Moslem, Hindu, Buddhist) and prefer that the couple are of the same religious belief. All person are required to present Certificate of No Impediment or similar document declaring freedom to marry.
Inclusion & Benefits:
- Wedding Pavillion including Designer Decoration
- Minister of your religion (your vows or standard)
- Assistance from Wedding team during ceremony
- Two majestic elaborately dressed elephant to support the wedding
- Balinese traditional instrumental
- Fresh flower bouquet and boutonniere from bride and groom
- Changing room private
- One basket of flower petals for flowers shower
- Welcome board for guest
- Unique ring pillow using fresh flowers and 2 mini elephants
- a 30 minutes elephant safari ride through forest
- Private gazebo includes table deco
- Private buffet lunch, included welcome drinks
- 2 traditional Balinese umbrella bearers are escorts
- 2 traditional Balinese flower girls and welcome dancer